Why I am not thinking of marriage at my age – Actor, Timini Egbuson

Popular Nigerian actor, Timini Egbuson has said he is not considering settling down anytime soon.

The movie star said that relationships can be a distraction in his line of work especially considering that he is still building his career.

35-year-old Timini added that he feels the need to focus on becoming a successful actor before thinking of marriage.

He said; “Marriage is not what I am considering right now. Relationships can be very distracting, considering the level I am trying to get to in my career internationally. I feel like I need to focus.”

Also, the Nollywood lover boy responded to comments about him putting on a persona to impress ladies. He said that he was always himself, whether on or off camera.

Timini said; “Fans know that I am hundred per cent myself. The only way I would have been under pressure was if I was trying to be who I am not. On and off the camera, even on social media, I am the same. The Timini you see today is the one you will see tomorrow.”

In other news a man has reportedly canceled his wedding over his fiancée’s comment on social media where she revealed that she could cheat for money.

The woman commented ‘Yes’ when a Facebook user asked women if they would cheat on her husband for N1 million and someone who knew the couple saw it online.

The person screengrabbed her comment and sent it to her fiance who immediately ended their relationship and called off the wedding which was supposed to hold December 2022.

A Twitter user known as Josephine @JojoNitq shared the story on the microblogging platform.

The tweet reads; ”A man cancelled his wedding that was supposed to take place in December 2022 ….because the bride to be commented yes on Facebook that she can cheat on the husband for 1Million naira …someone that knows her screen shot it and showed the guy….was the man’s action right?”

The post Why I am not thinking of marriage at my age – Actor, Timini Egbuson appeared first on CorrectNG.



from CorrectNG https://ift.tt/0EUILf7
via IFTTT
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url