CEO announces vacancy for personal female driver, to pay N150k salary in Lagos

Founder of Ingressive Capital, Maya Horgan Famodu, has stirred reactions online after revealing that she is searching for a female driver.

She announced via Twitter that there is a vacancy for a personal driver but specifically said the candidate must be a woman.

Maya revealed that the starting monthly salary for the position is N150,000 and the person will also run errands for her.

The CEO said the driver will only work whenever she is in Lagos and she must have good driving experience. She asked interested persons to apply through her DM.

She wrote; ”I want a female driver who can also run errands for me. Pay is 150k starting and you will only work when I’m in Lagos. Must have driving experience / be a good driver. Please DM.”

See the post:

Social media users reacted in the comment section, while a few indicated interest, many turned it into moment to ‘catch cruise.’

@AdemuwagunAdeb3; Ma, I can dress like bobrisky abeg and my fast and furious is my best movie, just dey pay me 60k, see if na cloth I go wash am sha no add pants or bra🙂🙏🙌

@radioboycragg; Hi , good evening, talking about female drivers, I have the perfect one for you, she is an Uber driver, has her own car, knows the roads, very experienced, I am talking out of experience cos I have patronized her, she is a student of Unilag. If you want her contact it’s available. Some accounts you’ve liked often like this Tweeter.

@Ikennelle; No female is showing interest here. But when it is time for Equality and feminism. BOOM they will grow winds.

@InegbuPrisca; Please I’m interested Ma, a friend of mine sent me this, I had to download Twitter, I already sent you a message both on Instagram and here. I’m a bolt driver and I have a neat 2010 Corolla

@amnotyourdaniel; If I wear wig I look like a woman oh, and if you see me from behind you’ll think I’m a woman, will the car be with me when you’re not in Lagos? Ask iya kamaru na me dey drive her go market she go confirm say I good, I can wear bubu and gele if you want me to.

The post CEO announces vacancy for personal female driver, to pay N150k salary in Lagos appeared first on CorrectNG.



from CorrectNG https://ift.tt/z41F7YG
via IFTTT
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url