Emotions overflow as food seller buys car for her daughter (Watch video)

A South African woman who sells food for a living, has moved her daughter to emotions by buying a brand new car for her.

The young lady burst into tears when her mum took her to the car dealership and showed the SUV which she bought.

It was gathered that the woman owns a small food business which employs a handful of people and her daughter helps her to work and serve customers daily without demanding salary.

To reward her for the selflessness and commitment towards the growth of the business, the mother decided to gift her child a car.

In a video making the rounds online, the lady was emotional and in found it hard to believe that the car was her own. But her mum assured her that she bought it for her.

She was urged to hop into the driver’s seat and experience the comfort of the car. When she entered, a bouquet of flowers was also presented to her.

The new car owner continued to shed tears of joy as her mum used her hand to wipe tears dripping down her face.

Watch the lovely video below:

In reaction, olarach60 wrote; My mother is trying too she bring different things whenever she’s coming, now imagine she can afford to buy me a car or house. My mama will do it 😍

vee_onlinestore; Mothers love!!! Till this moment my mom still treat me like a baby plenty gifts matching outfits and more πŸ˜‚ and I must collect. I will definitely extend to my kids😁

shugarlexybae; If my mum was Alive, she will do this to all of her children πŸ˜’πŸ’”

enasv; Yesterday it was Dj cuppy with house from her dad, today it’s this one. My parents how far???

chuksalex; If I say now mama look at your mate now they will say I’m disrespectful and ungrateful …. Congrats.

The post Emotions overflow as food seller buys car for her daughter (Watch video) appeared first on CorrectNG.



from CorrectNG https://ift.tt/PydVX0S
via IFTTT
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url