Young lady marks anniversary by recounting how her husband had accident on their wedding day

A Nigerian lady, Fatima Owolewa has marked her two year wedding anniversary by sharing a story about her man having an accident on the day of their wedding.

She recounted how the news of his auto crash was delivered to her when she was waiting for him to arrive at the venue of their Nikkah (Muslim wedding).

Fatima said it happened two years ago on November 13, when she was dancing at her wedding and she received a call informing her that her husband-to-be was involved in an accident.

According to her, she thought he had died and she was already a widow before being married, but fortunately, he was still alive.

However, he sustained injuries which made him to visit the hospital for about a year and now they are celebrating their 2 years anniversary.

Fatima wrote; ”This day, two years ago was the eve of my Nikkah. I was euphoric, as expected of any bride. I remember dancing the rubbish dance I didn’t even know how to dance when my phone rang.

The excitement disappeared, I had just been told my husband-to-be was involved in an accident And was lying at the hospital. So many thoughts ran through my mind and I wondered if I would become a “widow” even before I got the chance to marry.

Alhamdulillah, he didn’t die but sustained injuries that looked minor on the outside but kept him in & out of hospital for about a year. The last 24 months have been eventful, we’ve both had to learn, unlearn and relearn. We’ve laughed and cried together. We’ve had our good days and a fair share of the bad days and we look forward to celebrating more of this together!”

The post Young lady marks anniversary by recounting how her husband had accident on their wedding day appeared first on CorrectNG.



from CorrectNG https://ift.tt/fZwc5L0
via IFTTT
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url