Man who spent 12 years getting medical and law degrees set to study accounting

A Ghanaian man identified as Odasanii amazed social media users by disclosing that he has degrees in medicine and law, with accountancy in view.

The graduate said he spent 12 years studying to become a doctor and lawyer, and he aspires to be an accountant as well.

Odasanii took to his Twitter page to make this known as he shared a combination of photos of him in a doctor’s outfit and others of him dressed as a lawyer.

He celebrated how far he has come and attested to God’s favour being upon him.

”It is well with my soul. The Lord has shown me FAVOUR. (Doctor + Lawyer = more than 12 years of intense learning),” he tweeted.

A curious social media user asked him what his true intentions are because he could not understand why he was determined to become an accountant despite bagging two prestigious degrees.

@JeSuisMignon__ commented; Dude after all this you’re aspiring to be an accountant??? Lmao what are you looking for??? Tell me the trufffff 😅 congratulations btw.

@odasaniipapa replied; Thanks, boss. Whenever I aspire, it means I’ve already started. I was doing it with the law so I need to complete that too soonest. May God help us all…

See his post:

Other tweeps also reacted in the comment section

@NagyaMensah said; Your school fees alone can solve Ghana’s economic woes but the determination obviously is unquantifiable. Congrats🎉

@talktograce2day; I was about to type in congratulations and I saw someone say you are also studying accounting??? Man, every congratulations in the reservoir is for you. This is great. The brains, the determination, the grace. Omo congratulations, I’m a huge fan.

The post Man who spent 12 years getting medical and law degrees set to study accounting appeared first on CorrectNG.



from CorrectNG https://ift.tt/sSeHu0j
via IFTTT
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url