This is dangerous – Reactions as kids jump off bridge to pick money young man sprayed into canal (Video)

A video which has sparked condemnation from social media users shows the moment a man was spraying money and a group of kids jumped off a bridge and into a canal to pick their share.

A young man who was on the bridge could be seen spraying naira notes into the body of water below and the underage lads without being cautious or scared, quickly jumped in to gather the money.

The money sprayer did not bother about the fact that he was putting the minors lives in danger with his action as he was engrossed in the display of riches.

Netizens heavily condemned the man for not just sharing the money to the less needy kids.

Watch the video below:

samkrizshoes; This is wickedness dangerous and totally unncessary

coprakary; I nor understand. Na wetin out politicians dey do us b dis.

miragold__; hmm let me mind my business today🚶‍♀️

nwafrika_syb; Nothing is free. You gats hustle for the money

abubeeenwt0n; This is

dazzywendy99; God Abeg o😮I want to be a baller n not a mechanic

nillblinks; Why not share it for and get d F out

queen__newlife; My belle o make I go meet my mother make she give me my share from the money

derydana_skincare; This is not right though

queen.alade_eot; The day way you no get my broda 😂go jump inside water.

The post This is dangerous – Reactions as kids jump off bridge to pick money young man sprayed into canal (Video) appeared first on CorrectNG.



from CorrectNG https://ift.tt/URmfTcO
via IFTTT
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url